Gocycle has a glimpse of its new fast folding generation four.
The new 2021 gocycle G4 and Gi model which focuses on light weight performance and automative-inspired design.
- Weight reduction to 16.6kg (16.3kg / 36lbs for G4i+) down from 17.5kg
- All-new fully-integrated motor with more torque
- Carbon fibre mid-frame
- New carbon fibre single-sided front fork
- New MotoGP-inspired tyres
- USB port for phone charging
- Bluetooth LE for improved phone connectivity
- Faster charging (3hrs for G4, 3.5hrs for G4i)
How much will the Gocycle G4 cost?
Sadly, prices aren’t dropping. They’re actually rising, and the base model now starts from £3,399 rather than the £3,199 teased back in February.
- Gocycle G4 MSRP: £3,399 / €3,699 / $3,999
- Gocycle G4i MSRP: £3,999 / €4,499 / $4,999
- Gocycle G4i+ MSRP £4,999 / €5,499 / $5,999
The reason for the increases is mainly down to the higher cost of raw materials, but also the manufacturing process.