Rajkot Update News : link-aadhaar-with-voter-list is explained in detail in this article. The Aadhaar Voter ID list link is an important tool for citizens of India to ensure their voter registration is up-to-date and accurate. This link provides access to the National Voter’s Service Portal (NVSP), which is an online platform that allows voters to verify their registration details and make changes or corrections if necessary. Here are the steps to use the Aadhaar Voter ID list link:
- Visit the NVSP website and click on the “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll” option. This will take you to a page where you can enter your details.
- Enter your name, date of birth, and father’s name or husband’s name as applicable. You can also search using your EPIC (Electoral Photo Identity Card) number, if you have one.
- Once you have entered your details, click on the “Search” button. This will bring up your voter registration details.
- If your details are correct, you do not need to make any changes. However, if you need to make corrections, click on the “Edit” button.
- You will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number. If you do not have an Aadhaar number, you can skip this step.
- Once you have entered your Aadhaar number, click on the “Submit” button. Your details will be verified using your Aadhaar data.
- If your Aadhaar data matches your voter registration details, you will be able to make corrections to your name, address, and other details as needed.
- Once you have made any necessary changes, click on the “Submit” button to save your changes. Your voter registration details will be updated.
Using the Aadhaar Voter ID list link is a simple and convenient way to ensure that your voter registration details are accurate and up-to-date. By verifying your details and making any necessary changes, you can ensure that you are able to vote in upcoming elections and that your voice is heard. It is important for all citizens to exercise their right to vote, and the Aadhaar Voter ID list link makes it easy to do so.