If you have an Alexa Dot device, you may want to rename it for easier identification or to make it more personal. Fortunately, it is easy to do so using the Alexa app. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to rename your Alexa Dot.
1. Open the Alexa app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Select the “Devices” tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select “Echo & Alexa” from the list of devices.
4. Select your Alexa Dot device from the list.
5. Select “Edit Name”.
6. Enter the new name for your Alexa Dot.
7. Select “Save” to save the changes.
Once you have saved the changes, your Alexa Dot will now have the new name. You can also use the Alexa app to change the name of other Alexa devices such as the Echo, Echo Show, and Echo Spot. The process is the same as above.
Renaming your Alexa Dot is a great way to make it more personal and easier to identify. With just a few simple steps, you can easily change the name of your Alexa Dot using the Alexa app.