Flirting over text is a great way to get to know someone and break the ice. It can be a bit intimidating, but with the right tips and tricks, you can easily learn how to flirt over text and receive a reply in seconds. Here are some tips on how to flirt over text and get a response:
1. Don’t settle for “hey”: Start the conversation with a strong opener. Instead of sending a generic “hey”, come up with something more creative and interesting. Ask an open-ended question or make a statement that will get the conversation going.
2. Ask questions: Asking questions is a great way to keep the conversation going and show your interest in the other person. Ask them about their day, their interests, or anything else that you think they would be interested in talking about.
3. Show off your sense of humor: Humor is a great way to flirt over text. Try to make the other person laugh with a funny joke or witty comment.
4. Compliment them: Compliments are a great way to show someone that you are interested in them. Compliment their looks, their personality, or anything else that you think is worthy of a compliment.
5. Use emojis: Emojis are a great way to add a bit of fun and personality to your texts. They can also be used to flirt, so don’t be afraid to use them to show your interest.
6. Avoid the triple text: Sending multiple texts in a row can come off as desperate and needy. If you don’t get a response, wait a few minutes before sending another text.
7. Don’t ghost: Ghosting is when you suddenly stop responding to someone’s texts without any explanation. This is a surefire way to turn someone off, so make sure to always respond to their texts.
Flirting over text can be a great way to get to know someone and break the ice. With these tips, you can easily learn how to flirt over text and get a response in seconds. So don’t be afraid to take a chance and start flirting today!