Rihanna is one of the most successful and iconic pop stars of the 21st century. She has released a string of hit singles and albums, and her music has been streamed and downloaded millions of times. As well as her musical success, Rihanna has also been the subject of much media attention due to her relationships with some of the world’s most famous men. Here is a list of all of Rihanna’s boyfriends:
1. Chris Brown: Rihanna and Chris Brown began dating in 2008, and their relationship was highly publicized. However, their relationship ended in 2009 after Brown was arrested for assaulting Rihanna.
2. Matt Kemp: Rihanna and Matt Kemp began dating in 2010 and were together for a year before splitting in 2011.
3. Drake: Rihanna and Drake had an on-again-off-again relationship from 2010 to 2016.
4. Leonardo DiCaprio: Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio were spotted together in 2015, but their relationship was never confirmed.
5. Hassan Jameel: Rihanna and Hassan Jameel began dating in 2017 and were together for three years before splitting in 2020.
6. A$AP Rocky: Rihanna and A$AP Rocky were first linked in 2020, but their relationship was never confirmed.
Rihanna has had a number of high-profile relationships over the years, and while some of them have ended in heartbreak, she has always managed to come out on top. No matter who she is dating, Rihanna continues to be one of the most successful and influential pop stars of the 21st century.