Searching for a job can be very tedious, that too in this ever-changing and competitive world. Impressing the interviewers with your wide anging expertise is necessary to land a well paying jobs. A flawless Resume is a prerequisite for getting a good job. Adding certifications in your resume is a great way to get noticed by the hiring managers.
Owing to the pandemic, almost everyone has some spare time on their hands. So, some free certificate courses are listed below to enhance your CV and get an impressive headstart to your career:
- Machine Learning by Stanford University Machine learning is the study of computer algorithms, so that computers can act explicitly without programming. This course gives a broad introduction to machine learning, datamining, and statistical pattern recognition. You can enroll in this course from Here
- Online Digital Marketing Course by IIDE This digital marketing course will teach you how to grasp strategic marketing principles and examine several facets of the digital marketing world, such as search engine optimization, social media marketing, and paid media through live learning and 1-on-1 mentoring sessions. Enroll in this course from Here
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate One of the hottest professions of the decade is Data Sciences. The demand of data scientists who can analyse data has never been greater. The best part is that no prior knowledge of computer sciences or any programming language is required. The duration is almost of 11 months. Enroll through this link Here
- AI for Everyone by Deeplearning.AI Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. This course introduces one to the basics of AI and it is largely non-technical. Enroll from Here
- Digital Marketing Specialization by University of Illinois This course helps you master strategic marketing concepts and explore several aspects of the digital marketing world, like search engine optimization, social media marketing and 3D printing, among many others. Join this specialization course from Here
- Programming for Everybody by University of Michigan This course gives an overview to beginners in programming using Python. There aren’t any prerequisites, only some basic level mathematics. Post this course, one can go for advanced level Python courses. This beginner level course can be joined from Here
- First Step Korean by Yonsei University As the name suggests, this is another beginner level course. Post the successful completion of this course, one can easily read and write Korean alphabet, and can converse using basic Korean expressions. Enroll in this course Here
- Principles of Sustainable Finance by Erasmus University Rotterdam Principles of Sustainable Finance is a course using which one can steer clear of the environmental hurdles and can achieve social goals to divert the planet to a path of sustainable development. Enroll Here
- The Manager’s Toolkit by University of London This course is aimed at giving it’s beneficiaries a practical guide in work place management. This course will shape the manager in you for future endeavours at the managerial position and hone the necessary skills. Apply from Here
These are just few of thousands of courses available online that are free and will definitely complement your resume and give you an edge over your colleagues. Enroll in a course that will give you the chance of learning something you have always wanted to and sharpen your corporate mind and will broaden your career aspects.